A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A fast paced, Quake inspired, local multi-player, little planet deathmatch infinite arena shooter.
Hone your skills, then compete against your friends to see who can dominate the playing field.
Supports up to 4 player split-screen, bring an Xbox controller.
A student game created at the University of Southampton by Matthew Consterdine and Ollie Steptoe.
Featuring a number of classic weapons:
- Shotgun: The short to medium range wild card, capable of one shotting your target, or missing entirely.
- Launcher: Fires explosive rockets, knocking back all the enemies in your way. Just be careful not to get caught in the blast.
- Pistol: Are your opponents not on fire? Well, that's where the pistol comes in, it fires incendiary rounds igniting targets for 1 second.
- Axe: A visceral weapon that can end your opponent in a couple of hits.
Well, what are you waiting for? Play today!
|Published||8 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||13 days ago|
|Tags||arena, deathmatch, First-Person, planet, quake, Shooter|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Download, extract, and play!
- Occasionally in when playing with 3 and 4 players, the triggers (Jump and fire) with stop working on some, but not all of the controllers.
- Not a problem with 2 players
- To workaround, simply restart your OS, start the game, then plug in each controller individually.
- OSX Gamepad input is untested, but should work fine.
If you encounter these, or any other issues please post on our issue tracker:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.