If you zoom in far enough it ends in pixels
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Java, GPU accelerated fractal explorer.
Supports Mandlebrot, Burning Ship, Tricorn, and Nova fractals.
Invert the fractal, turn on orbit traps, or enable the buddha to create mind blowing fractals.
Export images up to 16K PNGs, perfect for printing.
- You can zoom into and investigate any fractal that is visible on your screen either with your mouse or with keyboard shortcuts
- To save a fractal for later, click either of the favourite buttons to add it to your favourites.
- To load it left click on it, to delete it right click. Any changes you make will be saved for when you next use the program.
- You can export your current fractals as an image, click the Export button. You will be prompted to pick a size and a file to save too. Current settings will be used, if you have enough RAM allocated to Java, nearly any size should work.
- To show/hide the settings dialog, simply click the Settings button. Alternatively, click the X in the top right of the settings dialog.
Download the explorer, then click on it to launch. Requires Java.
- Fractal Explorer is now live on itch.io! 165 days ago